Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Grace is back to Earth


This picture was taken at Mweya in Western
Uganda. I am sitted and my cousin sister
Grace is standing next to me.

What the hell? Wasn't it just yesterday that we had spring-like weather? Its snowing like there is no tomorrow, reminding us its still winter! I got home so early owing to this 'catastrophe'. Anywayz Toronto Raptors is hosting the Bucks, i am ganna get glued on tele despite Raptors poor showing in the Antlantic division lately. We got to win this one. I do miss hockey (NHL) pretty much...

My cousin sister Grace has been leaving messages on my voice mail. Tried like crazy to get hold of her in vain...i am worried she may have something big to fill me in for i have ot heard of her for centuries until now. Primrose doesn't seem to be in bad shape after her surgery, making noise as usual and her hearing abilities have greatly improved...Alleluya. Hopes has just enlisted Faith for soccer training pending qualification for a team spot at Westdale, God bless.

There is one family friend Mr. Ndungutse living in Ottawa. He paid a courtesy call 9 months ago and yet can not trace his email and phone to raise him up, i am getting mad over that people. I have to try Mado also in Ottawa to do the ground work for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.




ppc virginia


Hi matey and blog buddies, enjoyed the blog most interesting. Not sure how well you are doing in driving more traffic to your blog but If you are interested in promoting your site and getting more visitors (aren't we all??) I would definitely recommend the free Link Referral Program.

I have a website featuring ppc virginia amongst other stuff and after trying every seo software/program on the net I got tipped off by an IT techi mate that the Link Referral Program was the best - more importantly it's free!!

The signup process was quick and before long my hits increased dramatically. Consequently my affiliate sales commissions and business sales went through the roof PLUS my website increased in google ranking which was an added bonus!!

If you didn't need this advice then I am sorry but you did have anonymous posting enabled on your blog. If anyone else has any good ideas for driving more traffic to blogs/websites then please share with your online business blog buddies. Ta ;-)









the Link Referral Program

.

Sunday, March 04, 2007 9:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

ugg outlet
gucci sito ufficiale
ralph lauren
ray ban sunglasses
san antonio spurs
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
toms shoes
cheap oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren

Tuesday, May 30, 2017 10:30:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home