Sunday, February 06, 2005

Hello


Lol - Me


you are probably wondering who bears that all
smiles face....well, the host of this blog of course.
Folks, I have been trying my level best to hook
my lazy self on the blog craze...

I went to work, thats at St. Peters Hospital East
of central Hamilton, today grudgingly. The weather
man successfully managed to mess up this one
promising day! Ghee, i had to cope with Myrina's
(my work mate) long and unending lectures on
holistic care, 8 hours later my 'reliable' Passat
quits on me, that spelt a loooong walk home. Stressful,
but on the brighter side, i enjoyed the fresh air, the
cool breeze and my new blog.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Cara Menyembuhkan Polip Hidung Tanpa Operasi said...

This article is interesting and useful. Thank you for sharing. And let me share an article about health that God willing will be very useful. Thank you :)

Cara Mengobati Lipoma secara Alami
Obat Penghenti Batuk Berdarah
Obat Penghancur Batu Empedu
Penyebab Telat Haid dan Solusinya
Cara Menghilangkan Benjolan di Kelopak Mata
Obat Ampuh Psoriasis

Thursday, June 21, 2018 9:30:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Cara Menghaluskan Wajah Seperti Sudah Operasi said...

the article is very petrifying, hopefully it can be useful and an important lesson

Wednesday, September 12, 2018 3:24:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Obat Penghilang Nyeri Lutut said...

This article is interesting and useful. Thank you for sharing. And let me share an article about health that God willing will be very useful. Thank you :)

Obat Sakit Dada
Obat Tumor Jinak diatas Bola Mata
Penyebab Benjolan dileher
Pengobatan Alami untuk Tipes
Cara Mengobati Kuku Cantengan
Solusi atasi sakit kepala Vertigo

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 9:50:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home